Limited Warranty – LNC – Professional Lighting
- This Limited Warranty covers your LNC – Professional Lighting Smart Products from defects in material or workmanship for (6) six months – (1) one Year depending on products from the date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”) as evidenced by the order no. # or sales receipt from an authorized reseller showing the date of purchase.
- The item can be replaced only once within the warranty period as per our Products listed on the store, not all LNC – Professional Lighting products comes in Limited Warranty.
- This Warranty applies to the original price and retail purchaser – provided that the product is purchased as a new LNC – Professional Lighting product.
- This Warranty does not cover any damages resulting from: accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs. The warranty is also subject to the following additional conditions: installation of the bulb(s) on a dimmer switch or circuit, acts of God (such as fires, floods, tornadoes, etc.), abnormal voltage and other physical damages, dropping the bulb, inappropriate transportation after purchase or failure to comply with instructions in the user manual.
- This Warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from normal wear and tear. Some normal variation in colour and fading may occur during the life time of the product; thus, these variations are not considered as defects. Commercial use of the products is excluded from this warranty.
- Within the Warranty Period, at LNC – Professional Lighting’s sole discretion, LNC – Professional Lighting will (1) repair the defective product at no charge; (2) exchange the defective product (with a new or refurbished product); or (3) provide a refund according to LNC – Professional Lighting’s return policy.
- When a product is exchanged, the replaced product becomes LNC – Professional Lighting’s property.
- Except as expressly stated herein or where prohibited by law, LNC – Professional Lighting expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the product, including but not limited to: merchantability, fitness, or safety for a particular purpose. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to LNC – Professional Lighting arising from the sales of the product shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall LNC – Professional Lighting, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages originated from the sales of the product.
- The original purchaser must provide the original sales receipt of this product in order to submit a claim under this warranty.
- Except where prohibited by law, this warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser.
- Notice: No dealer, retailer, agent, or employee is authorised to make any modification, extension, or addition to the terms and conditions listed on this Warranty Certificate.
- The warranty does not affect your legal rights under the statutory provisions.
Process to claim Warranty
To request replacement, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at customer care number +919711484553. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the replacement is authorised, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service centre and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee exchange. We will issue an exchange upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.